Hey, I figured my life is so everyday blah that I might as well post it on the net. I'm nobody famous, I'm not popular, I'm never going to be someone that will be remembered a hundred years from now. Wow! I'm like practically everyone else in the world.
Sure I have my little day to day dramas. You know...mind bending things. "I must finish checking this invoice report! These taxes must match or the world will end!" Oy. I'm an accountant who isn't an accountant. I have a two year degree in business administration. I took business because it was 'practical'. Instead of going away to art college, my pathetic obese high school self took the boring route instead of following my heart. When I did go to college for art, I couldn't stay. All of the classes I needed for my major were in the day. I work during the day and quiting wasn't an option. Thus I have five years of college, but no four year degree. Lucky me.
To all of you budding artists out there who are thinking of being practical. DON'T DO IT!!! Go paint, draw, use your mind, heart and hands to create. If you want to be practical, do it later after you've had a chance to live and put your ideas and thoughts onto paper or whatever media you chose. Don't follow the leader. Take the path covered in weeds. Not many people take it, but it's more interesting than the boring sidewalk I took.
That's it for now. I probably won't post everyday. Remember, my life is bland. If I do post, you can bet it won't be all that exciting either. So don't bookmark this url if you've stumbled across it. It won't win awards, it won't make you laugh...well maybe it might. I do some pretty stupid things.
Talk to ya' later.
No comments:
Post a Comment