I'm only five months pregnant, but I might as well be nine months. I've gained ten pounds and feel like a big fat dough ball. I'm losing my muscle tone faster than I thought I would. I try to work out, but my feet and hands are swollen everyday. I'm getting carpel tunnel in both my hands from the swelling. My allergies suck beyond belief because I can't take my medication and now I'm having trouble breathing. How can I stay fit and be ready for spring hockey after I give birth if I can't work out?
How in the frig people do this more than one time amazes me to no end. All the tests, the stress and worry, the pain, sickness, etc. I know in the end my husband and I will have a healthy daughter (God willing), but man...I really miss playing hockey and working out all the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment