
I'm about to send an e-mail to my team for the past two seasons, letting them know I'm not coming back. There are so many factors in my making this decision and I guess I won't post them here because it's all a moot point. I've discussed it in detail with other friends/teammates of mine who are leaving. On one hand it was a hard decision to make. I do like a lot of the people on the Bobcats, but there are a number of them that couldn't be bothered to say hello to you when you greeted them. Very weird. I will put on this blog one of the main reasons for leaving. An overloaded bench on our C team and a D team that struggled for players. It didn't make sense. I still wish many of the people on the Bobcats the best and won't hold any bad feelings for them. It was a fun time with many of them and those are the memories that I want to take with me as I leave them. I have no idea how they will feel about me leaving, but I doubt I'll be missed all that much as I'm not a star player and I'm not that fantastic of a personality to even be missed. :)
The beginning will start next week with tryouts for the Flames. I have no idea who will be on the team, all I know is last season they were short a bunch of players and me and a few other people joining them couldn't hurt. We may not win the championship, but I can guarantee them lots of dirty comments, straight and gay. I don't discriminate when I torment teammates. Everyone is fair game so don't think I won't raz you about the girl you've been dating or the guy you've been seeing.
I'm looking forward to the new season. Hell, I look forward to anytime I can step on the ice. I haven't played in over three weeks and it's driving me nuts. Bring on the new season. Bring on the new team. Bring on the new jerseys that I hope are really cheap!
No comments:
Post a Comment