I had a mammogram done about a month ago. I figured no one called me, everything is fine. Then I get a call last week. Your left breast has a cyst (I always get them so no big deal) and your right breast has some patchy density. I had no idea what that was, so I set up the appointment for another mammo and an ultrasound. I then, like an ass, look up what patchy density means on the internet. Bad move on my part. It could be a fold in the skin done during the mammo or it could mean cancer. Niiiiiice. So I think about it on and off all week. The biggest concerns were how would I take care of Bink if I were sick and what if I died from it? I would miss her entire childhood and teen years, etc. That bothered me the most. I had everything checked again yesterday and it was all negative. Thank God - who I did ask to make sure everything would be okay because I didn't want to miss Bink's life! I go back in six months for a follow up to make sure nothing changes.
My next doctor trip is to get a cyst removed from the upper left quadrant of my back and have my moles checked and some removed. I'm even thinking of having a colonoscopy after talking to one of my Aunt's. A friend of hers had one done at age 43 and had cancer. A ton of it. Needless to say the woman doesn't have a rectum, all the female organs including her vagina, tons of intestines, and her bladder, etc. She's carrying around a bag. That crap, no pun intended, makes me want to go and get checked!
Done for now. Oh maybe not. I still need to go to the dentist next week and get my crown on the tooth that had the root canal. Now I'm done!
No comments:
Post a Comment