Saturday, July 05, 2008
July 4th
It was an okay July 4th. We went to the parade in Woodstown with Chuck's cousin's Jack and Geri. It was a nice time. It was a shame there weren't many marching bands. The only high school present was Woodstown. I remember parades years ago would have six or seven high school bands. After the parade we headed over to a picnic/birthday party for a friend of Chuck's. It was for his three year old son. It would have been nicer if Chuck hadn't decided to disappear for over an hour and a half just to drive back home to get some of his homemade beers for some people to try at the picnic. It's ridiculous. He should have thought of that beforehand and he shouldn't have left me alone at the picnic. They're his work friends, he shouldn't be leaving. He also left the picnic to go to the grocery store for over half an hour because he neglected to tell me that they had a pool. Needless to say I didn't have a bathing suit for Veronica or her swim diapers. I already told him that my payback for his leaving me alone all that time was that I'm doing two tourneys in a row in August. He doesn't spend enough time with Veronica as it is and to leave a picnic where she is...that's stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment