Friday, July 11, 2008

Weight Watchers Again :)

I've been able to maintain my weight and even though I ate like a human vacuum this past holiday weekend, working out helped me lose .8 of a pound. I weigh 155.6. Not too shabby considering my average holding weight use to be between 180 and 185. My cousin laughed and said I weigh what she's lost. Yup, she's lost 155 lbs. She is doing wonderful on WW. With only another 60 lbs. to go, she'll make her goal and then get the surgeries to cut off all the loose skin. To the people on the Big Fat Blog who bash WW all the time...WW does work and it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. You can eat like a pig, it just can't be unhealthy foods. Yes, I still eat chocolate, ice cream, etc., but I don't eat it like I use to. WW makes me keep myself in check and as long as I stay a member, I don't think I'll ever have to starve diet again. That makes me pretty happy.  :)

No comments: