Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sooooo Far Behind

I am so far behind my blog. Life in the summer is surprisingly busy. Before BInk, summer meant working and playing hockey just like any other time of the year. Now it's playdates, working on the house, going to school meetings, etc. Hockey is squeezed in, but not as much as I'd like it to be. I'm hoping to get back on track with my blogging as I'm using this to help me with my Project 365.

Today we went to Weight Watchers. I'm still under my goal weight, but these past two weeks have not been good for me. I went from 155.5 one day to 158.5 now. Those pounds feel like twenty pounds around my gut. :-P

After lunch I dropped Bink off at a friends house to play so I could go and scrape and paint the sign posts for our preschool. I'm on the board now and like always, I find myself volunteering for all sorts of things that I swore I wouldn't do. I do it because I really like the school Bink goes to and if me doing more work makes it a better place for her to be, then so be it.

After I finished the sign posts, I went back and hung our with Kirsty and chatted. She is beyond nice and if she and her family ever move back to England, I know Bink and I will be extremely sad.

No comments: