Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Blah...I really need to play.
Spring league is over and we won the championship in the C/D Division. Now I'm kind of bleh. I don't know which tourneys I can play in and not playing weekly is dragging me down. It's sad when you wish summer was over just so you can go to tryouts and play hockey again on a weekly basis. Each year is new and exciting. One year you can finish on top and win it all and the next season you can come in dead last. You never know what will happen. That's part of the game. The reason why you come back year after year. Hockey is never boring and all it takes is one goal to win a season. Here's to hockey and here's to me getting back on the ice soon. Now to go and look at the tourneys and see when and if I can play in some of them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment