Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's over and I'm bummed. :(

The Olympics are over and I'm bummed. Yes, I'm disappointed that the USA lost and ended up with silver, but to be honest, that's not what I'm depressed about. I now have to wait another four years before women's hockey is shown on tv. Unless of course some cable channel shows the Frozen Four, it'll be four years. That's fn ridiculous. All these people came out of the woodwork for the Gold Medal game. They clammered for women's hockey. It was a huge deal. And now these same people will say shit on you. I hate that. I also got sick and tired of them panning the camera on Gretzky. F' him. What has he done for women's hockey? Has he helped promote the women's pro league in any way? All these people who came out to kiss Team USA and Canada's asses these past few weeks won't be doing crap for women's hockey. I won't be happy until I can turn my tv on during the winter and find D1 women's hockey on or the women's pro league games. There isn't crap to watch at the rinks in my area. The women's college hockey is rather lame, we have no Senior A teams in the area, we don't even have Senior B. I want great women's hockey to watch! Please...someone tell me I can watch podcasts of Minnesota or Boston games. Something. I don't want to go four years without women's hockey like I saw today. You can't top the Finland vs. Sweden game, and the USA/Canada game was still good. Bleh. Four f'n years. :-P

No comments: