We were up at 7 so I gave her the Easter stuff I bought from her basket. I'm a bad mom because I let her eat chocolate at breakfast. Of course Dad missed it all because he was still in bed because he stayed up late on the computer. Once he got up I worked out on the treadmill. I really needed it because this weekend has been a non-stop eating frenzy. :-P
We went to my parents sans Daddy and had chinese lunch with MomMom, PopPop, Auntie LaLa, and cousins Megan and Kirsten. From there were went to visit the graves of my MomMom and PopPop, cousin Leroy, and a baby boy whose stone is near them. I know I'm a freak, but I clean his grave everytime I go there. He died the day he was born in May of 1957 and it looks like no one ever comes and sees him. It's sad.
From there we hit up Home Depot, then a playground in Swedesboro, then to the playground in Pennsville to meet up with Chuck who had stayed home to supposedly work on all the bills on the table. He played video games instead and did one load of laundry and a handfull of dishes.
After the park he took Bink to see his mom and I picked up pizza and a movie for tonight. Next Easter we're really going to have to get with some type of family traditions. This wasn't the type of Easter I want her growing up with. It was okay, but it held none of the magic that I remember from when I was a kid.
1 comment:
Don't be hard on yourself..my kids ate chocolate for breakfast too. That is what you do on Easter!! And about the Easter eggs and letting Ben use the marker..remember it has taken me to get through three kids to finally come up with that bright idea!!
By the way, the scale is not going to be friendly to me this week!! But it was all soooo good!!
Post a Comment