Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lost More Weight

I may be eating more now that I'm on maintenance, but I'm also working out more on the treadmill to counter balance it all. I'll really have to do some major working out after todays eating fiasco at my parents house.  :-P  I went to WW this morning and my official weight is now 157.2. I know I'm a freak, but I'm going to lose a few more so I can get to 25 lbs. lost and get the stupid 25 lb. weight charm. That will also give me a nice buffer in case I pig out somewhere so I won't go over my goal weight limit. I have less than four pounds to do it so I should get that shortly after I get my lifetime key charm. I'm kind of proud of myself. I weigh 60.8 lbs. less from the date of Bink's birth and 25.8 lbs. less than what I weighed before I was preggo with her.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!