Friday, March 07, 2008

Hi dee ho!

I couldn't get a sitter for tonight so basically I'm going to be run ragged chasing Bink all over the place while Chuck has a good time. We're going to a wedding and reception and he's part of the wedding party. It's a renewal of vows wedding, but they never had one the first time around so they're doing it the way they would have if they'd never gotten married. The second bad thing is now Chuck want us to do the same thing. Helloooo. I didn't want a big wedding the first time around and I don't want to waste the money on it. I want my house finished and added onto. I'll fight him tooth and nail on this one. Once we get the house done, then maybe we can have a small gathering. I'm thinking on our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Maybe by then he'll have forgotten about wanting to do it.  :-P

No comments: