Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Titty Squeeze
No, I'm not talking about what you think I'm talking about. ;-) I had my follow up mammogram done this morning. They did the cyst boob twice today to be double sure. The last time I had one, they found the cyst and some patchy density. Look that up on the internet and you get a case of the panics. They did another mammo and ultrasound and said I was fine, but to be sure they wanted me to do a follow up mammo three months later. I did it this morning and YEA me! No problems. I'm clear for another year. Thank God for that! I sat in the office praying that God wouldn't take me from Bink 'cause I know there's no one else that would love her the way that I do. Now the other things this is about is...I know I have a high pain tolerance, but for the life of me, I can't understand all the women who screech about a mammo hurting them. All I feel is some pressure and that's it. Maybe if more women had the same experience that I have, they wouldn't balk about getting their mammos done. That and I could care less who sees my hooters. We all have them. Even men have man boobs, so don't be shy. Get your mammo done every year. No excuses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment