Saturday, October 17, 2009
Rainy Day Scrappin'
I finally was able to do some scrappin', but I chose to work on a chipboard book, a mini-chipboard book, and an acrylic album. Being that these will be gifts, I didn't do much in the way of original thinking, ie. I used other peoples ideas as templates. Both of the chipboard books are based on Greta Hammond's Halloween kit that I bought from the Scrappy Gourmet. All the papers on the mini-book are from Stampin' Up. The acrylic album is based on the Good Things acrylic from the Button Farm. I took that class at the Creating Keepsakes Convention this past July in Valley Forge (good time). None of the books or the album are complete. They all need photos and further embellishments, but all in all, it's been a rewarding day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment