Thursday, April 17, 2008
25 lbs. and a Charm
I finally got my 25 lbs. charm from Weight Watchers. My goal weight was 160. I originally started at 218 when I had Bink. I lost the 35 that I gained when preggo bringing me back to my pre-preggo weight of 183. I then struggled to lose 5 more and ended up stuck at 178. I joined WW and lost 25 more bringing me down to 153.8 lbs. Yes, that's below what I wanted and am supposed to weigh, but I wanted that stupid charm. At least it gives me an eating cushion for all those summer picnics when I know I'll overeat. :) My BMI is 23.4 so that means I'm at a normal weight for someone who's 5'8". I just need to remember to control the urge to lose more. I did it before and ended up too thin at 129. But I think I won't really have to worry about that much. I don't have the time to workout the way I did before. I think I'll make myself a 65 lbs. charm to celebrate my total weight loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment