Monday, April 28, 2008

Bink's Clothes

I think I over-buy clothing for Bink because I remember not really having any "cool" clothing as a kid. Granted she won't know she was well dressed and won't really care until she's older and subject to peer pressure, but I will remember and that's what's important. I don't ever want to hear some bitchy mom saying my daughter has crappy clothes. I had to endure, and still do, the comments from people all my life about what I wear. I'm not going to have Bink go through it. So when she's older and wants the newest "in" piece of clothing, don't think I won't work overtime to get it for her. I have and always will be a jeans and t-shirt kind of person, but if I have my way, Veronica will be able to and want to wear everything and not feel weird while doing it.  :)

No comments: