Monday, April 14, 2008

Stampin' Up

I've become a bit of a paper snob thanks to Michelle. I love Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, etc., but I'll still buy cheaper stuff like Miss Elizabeth's if they're pretty. I went to a Stampin' Up party this past Friday and I think I have to add their papers to the snobbery list. The colors were all matched and the quality of the papers were a heavy texture more like regular cardstock, not the flimsy cheap paper crap. I believe I'm going to be buying a lot of their paper sets in the future.  :)   I did buy two packs that night, the scallop punch and a white pen. There was so much more I wanted, but like all the scrapbooking stuff I buy, It'll be purchased a bit at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the stampin up stuff. I was addicted to that too, back in the day when I first started, but I haven't been to a party in ages. Have you checked out Rusty Pickle stuff yet?? They are another line I really like. Very ecclectic.