Wednesday, June 03, 2009

June 3rd - Wednesday

Today was a nice day for doing nothing and that's what we did. Besides my normal dishes and stuff, I took Bink to the park so she could run around and play. There was a large group there for some type of picnic. I think it was a youth division of human services out of Salem County. Bink ran around with some of the kids in the playground area, but I told her she couldn't go anywhere near the picnic area because it was private. I'm trying to get her use to the idea that she's not allowed to go everywhere in the park all the time because it's used by so many people. To her, it's her park and all the kids are her friends. She hasn't learned yet that not everyone is as friendly as she is.

Parks of the park were pretty torn up by the storm that came through the day before. Trees had large branches ripped off of them and one came crashing down while we were there. You know it was bad when WalMart was closed due to the power outage that still had most of the Pennsville Penn Beach area without power a day later.

Even with the park being a mess, it was still nice to get out and let Bink run around and play. :)

No comments: