Sunday was a work around the house and yard. We busted hump all day to get things done. Our neighbors came over too which was really nice. We hadn't seen much of them and I was afraid that they didn't really like us but that wasn't the case, they were just busy.
It turns out that we have a lot in common with them. It also turns out that my neighbors husband is a workaholic around the house. He redid a house in Philly before moving next to us and he's all geared up to rip the house and yard apart next door to make it all their own. I'm hoping his gung-ho attitude rubs off on Chuck. There was more accomplished in our yard in one day by Chuck and him than had been done in ages because Chuck had someone to motivate him to do it.
They even stayed over and had barbeque with us in the backyard and Bink got to play with their little girl. It was a very satisfying meet and greet and now I feel like we really have neighbors next to us again and not strangers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment