Tuesday, June 02, 2009

May 30th - Saturday


Zoo trip number two. I had three free tickets to use at the Philadelphia Zoo so went went there today because we had a picnic tomorrow to go to. Chuck invited his one niece to come and she invited a friend so the five of us went. The two teens split from us most of the time which didn't bother me as I like to concentrate on taking pics of Bink and showing her the animals. The next time we go to the Philly Zoo, I'm going to get us to go on the 6ABC Balloon. I may be afraid of heights, but all I can think of is all the cool photos I could get of the zoo from there.

After the zoo we took his niece back home and ended up staying there for dinner and hanging out until a late ten at night. A long, but fun day.

No comments: