
This is the second time I've had to aid at the pre-school where Bink goes and I've got to say I've surprised myself by actually liking it. There's something about watching all those four year olds doing crafts, alphabets, etc. that makes me feel good. It brings back all those memories I have at being that age. And yes, I do have memories of being four, maybe even three. Those were happy, simpler times. Times when you could leave all the locks undone, the windows and doors wide open and no one would ever even think of touching a thing. Times when the air was fresh and clean. Times when every day was full of play and games and we didn't worry about someone coming and stealing us from our yards. My childhood was a good one I have to say. Filled with the best of things that money just can't buy. Love, friendships that lasted a lifetime, play, family, and a multitude of just plain good memories of everything that makes being a kid special. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment