Everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween and don't forget to check your kids candy for bad stuff and for all the good candy that you will decide they can't have so you can gobble it down yourself. :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Well tonight is finally Halloween. We've already gone out and done some errands, dropped one of my nieces off at the airport, and now I'm finishing up the laundry. Chuck's work pissed me off by telling him this morning that he has to do bike patrol tonight. There go our plans to spend tonight together as a family. I wouldn't have been pissed if they had this scheduled before, but to do it the day of sucks, especially when they know he has a kid. They are so unorganized that it makes me want to go there and tell them that. Dorks. Oh well, it won't be the first time his job has dicked over my schedule and it won't be the last. Bink and I will still have fun with the family at Auntie LaLa's house and visiting some relatives and friends in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment