Sunday, October 05, 2008

Clean it up.

Chuck worked on the fence yesterday and I tore apart the old fencing and set it out for the trash. We WERE supposed to go to Johnson's Pumpkin Patch, but when Chuck saw the crowds, he drove on by it. I was miffed, but what could I do. It's that time of year and it's a big deal to go pumpkin picking for families. At least I know we'll be going next Monday as it's a school sponsored trip. I'm just irritated because I wanted to get some nice pics today and I even broke out the video camera. Errrrr. We ended up going to his sister's place earlier than planned. It was a nice visit and I did get some good photos there. Bink loves visiting with her cousin Courtney. She's the closest in age to her. Bink is two and Court is thirteen.  :)

No comments: