Tuesday, October 28, 2008

McCain vs. Obama

Blah, blah, blah. I'm still undecided on who to vote for. Each one of these candidates are lying through their teeth as to what they're going to do once they're in office. Every single election some dufus says they're going to bring back America, and for the past eight years our country has gone to shit. Should I vote McCain and see if he's going to do something new or am I just electing another Bush into office? Should I vote Obama and see if his 'Change' is real or is he a complete asswipe with a great speech writer? I have a lot to mull over in the next week. I'm probably over-thinking this anyway. My vote doesn't really count. I learned that when Bush was 'elected' as a result all those doctored votes in Florida a few years back.

No comments: