Sunday, August 23, 2009
Baby Shower Today!
This is one baby shower that I won't miss. I have a friend, who I've known since I was practically born, who after trying to have a baby or adopt one for close to twenty-six years, finally has a baby! She and her husband went through a private adoption and are now the proud parents of a little boy. She doesn't know anything about the shower and has even mentioned that no one has given her one. I can't wait to see her reaction today. She is one of the nicest, most giving people you could ever meet and for her to finally have this happiness of having her child is a wonderful thing. Her son is truly blessed to be welcomed in their home which will be filled with love and laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment