Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bathroom be gone!

We're finally getting our tub and surrounding walls covered by a bath company. Yes, we're going to be overpaying to have it done, but let us face facts. Neither one of us can do bathroom repairs all that well and to find something to fit and do it in one day...it wouldn't happen at our house if we did it. Also we have one bathroom, so getting it done asap is a must. I hate to spend all that money when we may be moving, but to be honest, we could never sell our house with the way the bathroom looks. I live here and if I walked into a house and saw a bathroom like mine, I'd walk out of there and would scratch the house off my list. I can't wait to have it done. No more ugly, stained tub that I can't get cleaned no matter how hard I scrub it. :)

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

It's worth paying someone else to do it if you ask me... worth every penny to get it done right and quickly.