Monday, August 31, 2009
Busy Busy
Thank God, I have a child who can entertain herself when playing. I took her to her preschool to do some work with the returning Chair and Director (I'm co-Chair). We arrived there at 9:15 and left at 2:15, leaving the other two still working. A lot was accomplished and it felt good, but I also felt like I was ignoring Bink. Especially when it was perfect weather outside. I took her to grab lunch, then we headed off to the park for an hour or so to play. Then off to the Verizon store to renew our phone contract and get new phones. I wanted a Blackberry and was all set to get it until they said it would be an extra $30.00 a month per phone. Shit on that! I will use my T3 instead. Then we headed to WalMart for some basics and back home we went for dinner. I managed to scrap an old Halloween photo of me and Chuck and give Bink a bit of attention some more as she hung out in the room with me playing on the computer. It's funny watching a three year old navigate a web site, print out projects, and do it without my help. She's a smart little bugger that's for sure. After a quick story, I tucked her in on the sofa to fall asleep next to her daddy and friend playing a shoot'em up video game. She's fell asleep in less than five minutes. Just like her mommy. When she's tired, she's tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment