Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A long time ago...

Yes, I know I haven't been posting, but summer has been busy. I did some open hockey, which is always fun, played in the Summer Sizzler with some old teammates (we won - yay us!), and most of my time has been spent working on the house and spending tons of hours trying to get Bink's preschool in order (what a flaming mess that was, but now we are on track).

The CKC in Valley Forge has got to be my summer highlight. Sure winning the Sizzler was satisfying, but going for three days with nothing but hanging out with friends, shopping, cropping, and taking classes...that was priceless. I had never done anything like that before and now I can't wait to do it again. I loved it so much that I'm already starting to plan on how I can save money to go to it next year. I figure if I skip spring league hockey and just go to a few open hockey sessions over the summer, I can save a ton of money to go to the Thursday sketch classes and crop. I plan on bringing a cooler and food for my breakfast too so I can buy more stuff! It's fun to be able to do something so creative and have other people with you that feel the same way.

Hockey and scrapbooking...my two favorite personal things to do. Of course Bink is always my number one. :)

1 comment:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Two of my favorite things too!