Sunday, February 10, 2008

Friday Feb 8th

Friday was a busy day as usual, but we didn't do all the usual things. My neighbor dropped her one son, Noah, at our house to play with Veronica while she and her other son Erik went to preschool. When she got back, she invited Veronica and I to go meet with some people in her play group at a children's play place in PA called Oasis. We we there for some time and I made home by 4:30 so I could pack for my crop. I felt really guilty for leaving Veronica, but it's okay. She needs time away from me too. Besides, Chuck was coming to pick her up in less than an hour.

The crop was nice. I sat with Michelle and Pam and a woman we never met named Amanda. She was really nice. Pam, Michelle and I are all on Weight Watchers. Pam has lost a ton and looks really good. Michelle lost a bunch and I've lost what I needed to lose. WW does work, it's the maintenance that's the hard part. I don't keep track of my points and that's why I took so long to lose my 10% weight goal. My next thing is finding out if I'll be forced to lose more than I want to or if I'll be leaving WW. I don't want to lose any more. I'm where I should be and I feel great.

I got some layouts done minus the journaling. I'll have to do that some time this week. My handwriting sucks and ruins a layout. That's why I'll be printing it on a computer.  :-P

No comments: