She's really picky about food and I'm having trouble getting her veggies in. I bought the book Deceptively Delicious to try and solve that problem.
Her vocabulary increases everyday. I love when she wants her sippy cup and bib. Or her goldfish. Her little voice is so cute. I'll enjoy it now because one day I know it'll turn into a whiney teenaged voice full of sarcasm.
She's started asking me to take her up to bed. I was trying to get some stuff ready for Friday night's crop when she walked over to the gate by the dining room and kept saying bed. When I came over to her, she grabbed my hand and directed me to the stairs. It's really nice having her do that instead of fighting to get her to go to bed. Instead of the struggle at ten, she went upstairs on her own at nine. Not bad.
Speaking of bed, I'm getting ready to head up that way myself. It's been a long day and it'll be a long one tomorrow too. I'm going to ride to AC Moore and buy some eyelets and brads and see what other little things I can get. Not that I don't have a ton of crap on-hand, but I know there are some things I need that will be cheaper than buying them at the scrap store. I'll save my money for buying some more paper there.
Ta-ta for now!
1 comment:
Try corn on the cob.. you can get it frozen this time of year. Whenever my kids got finicky on veggies I would give them this. I think they liked it cause it was fun to eat. Also, if she likes meatloaf, stick spinach and cheese or mushrooms in it. She won't know the difference if you stick ketchup on it. If none of this works remember, french fries are vegetables! LOL!
Post a Comment