Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gone With the Wind.

No, I'm not talking about my money, I'm talking about the movie. I've seen this flick a hundred times. I have the DVD, I watch it every time it's on TV, it's an addiction. And every time I watch it I want to slap Scarlett across the face and scream, "you stupid bitch!" What in the hell does she see in that pansy-assed Ashley Wilkes? He's the biggest pussy on the screen. Him and Melanie's brother Charles who she marries to try and make Ashley jealous. It's a big ewww factor whenever I see her pining for that simpering fool. Oh Ashley, tell me you love me. Bleh! And when does she finally wake up and smell the coffee? When he's blathering on about Melanie as she dies. Then she runs off crying and begging Rhett to stay. The worst part is never getting a true sequel to the book. The movie is so different than the book and the sequel that was written sucked the big one. I guess I should find a fan fiction sequel that would tie up the lose ends better.  :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that movie! My all time fave. I watch it everytime it is on. You are so right. I would love to know what happened after Rhett left...