Monday, February 11, 2008

The Viewing :(

It was a bad as I thought it was going to be. I can't believe he's gone. Fifty-four is too young. I know I keep saying it, but it's true. Mr. Peplowski was only nine years old than me. He was only two years old than my brother. As soon as I got to Renee, I lost it. I'm not much help. I was supposed to be there to give her support and I end up crying. Their family is as tight as a family could get and to have him gone rips the heart from them. And I can't get it out of my head that he'll never get to see Renee's children. He won't get to be a Pop-Pop. It disturbs me to no end to know this. They're going to try and keep the family farm running. I know they'll do it because they'll work hard just like their father did. They'll do it for him. I just hope they don't neglect their own health in the process. I wish I could do something to make it better for them.  I need to quit rambling on. I'm too depressed about what has happened to them.   :(

No comments: