I'm below my goal weight. I was 218 when Bink was born. I was 159.4 last Thursday. I checked our scale this morning and it read 158.0, but I doubt our scale is right. Even though I've been cutting back on food and working out, I'll wait until the official weigh in on Thursday.
It's so weird being able to put on a size ten pair of jeans and have them be baggy when I use to wear size twelves and they were tight as seal skins. It's nice to not be the fat person every where I go now, especially at hockey where there are tons of twenty somethings stick figures all over the place making me feel like a Beast for being so big, even though now I'm not. :)
2 comments:
You're looking good! Keep up the good work..hey do you have any more Rolos??
By the way, on this weeks road trip let's eat at applebees so we don't feel as guilty when we are done. At least they have the ww menu including dessert. I have not really counted points this week since I have not done too well so next week I am back on strict before I become fat girl again!
Sounds good to me! I also need to find out where the scrapbook store is in Bridgewater. :)
Post a Comment