Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scrapbookers

Okay, I'm going to sound pretty bitchy in this post, but I have to say it. I look at a ton of layouts. I've seen some really beautiful layouts, but man...there are some really hideous ones out there. Mine aren't the best, but compared to some, mine are stunners. I've seen so many where people mat three photo, slap them on a page crooked, add a corny title, then they post them on the internet all proud and writing in their blogs how wonderful they are. :::gags:::  All you have to do is click the mouse a few times to find out how lousy they are. Michelle (waving hi) has some really beautiful layouts. Pam does some nice work from the little I've seen. My stuff is so-so. But at least I can do better than the ol' mat-a-roonie crap!  :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a particular site you are seeing those on?