Sunday, April 19, 2009
April 13th - Monday
Happy Birthday to my brother David! He turned 48 today. Our family is kind of weird in that we don't make a big deal about birthdays. I think the only one we really go all out and celebrate is Binks. Even when I was a kid we never had big parties or anything like that. My brother and I always shared our birthday celebration too. He's the 13th and I'm the 28th, so my Mom always saved herself the hassle of doing two birthday cakes in the same month. We were treated a little like twins even though I'm a year younger. It bothered me at times never getting my own birthday party most times. It was like I was lumped in as an afterthought, but the majority of times I didn't care because I still got to have cake and ice cream and a few presents. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment