Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Wednesday - April 1st
Happy April Fools Day! I was thinking of doing some hoax post or whatever, but ya' know what? I just don't have the time for it. I've done the dishes, three loads of laundry, gave Bink a bath, got my shower, made bags for Bink's class party ahead of time, got the candy ready for her party at the library on Friday, and made the list of stuff I need to get today when we go out. I have to buy the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies tonight for the party Friday and I have to die some Easter eggs for that too. I may be cheap and just buy the plastic eggs and decorate them with scrap crap I have on hand. To top it all off, I don't feel good. I'm sick to my stomach, my neck hurts, and I haven't been getting the best of sleep because Chuck keeps waking me up because I'm snoring at night. No shit Sherlock. That's what happens when I'm congested from my allergies. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment