We ended up doing a ton of cleaning again, then off to Home Depot we went to do some shopping. We didn't pick them up yet, but we pretty much know what pedestal sink and toilet we're buying to replace the ones we have in there now. I have plain white tile in the shed already to do the walls. I think I'll have to buy some nice decorative tiles to do the border while we're at it. Who knows when we'll be able to move. If we're going to be living here for a few more years, I want it to be a nice home, not a dump that would be impossible to sell in the future. We also bought my craft table. Yippee! I can finally start working on the computer room to make it half my scrap room. It will take some time in doing it, but I plan on getting most of it done in the next couple of weeks. After the shopping, we went to a park in Mullica Hill so that Bink could play. The weather sucks. It was seventy-four degrees when we go there and when we left it had dropped to fifty-four. I hate this stuff. The clouds came in and I swore I could see them swirling like the start of a tornado. Those crappy muddy brown clouds ruined the day. Once we left the park, we met cousins Jack and Geri for dinner at Vesuvios. I ate too much bread, and ended up bringing most of my dinner home. I will never learn and that's why I will always have an issue with my weight. So off to home we went after dinner and Bink, tired as she was, didn't want to go to bed just yet. She stayed up 'til nine-thirty or so.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Sunday - March 29th
We ended up doing a ton of cleaning again, then off to Home Depot we went to do some shopping. We didn't pick them up yet, but we pretty much know what pedestal sink and toilet we're buying to replace the ones we have in there now. I have plain white tile in the shed already to do the walls. I think I'll have to buy some nice decorative tiles to do the border while we're at it. Who knows when we'll be able to move. If we're going to be living here for a few more years, I want it to be a nice home, not a dump that would be impossible to sell in the future. We also bought my craft table. Yippee! I can finally start working on the computer room to make it half my scrap room. It will take some time in doing it, but I plan on getting most of it done in the next couple of weeks. After the shopping, we went to a park in Mullica Hill so that Bink could play. The weather sucks. It was seventy-four degrees when we go there and when we left it had dropped to fifty-four. I hate this stuff. The clouds came in and I swore I could see them swirling like the start of a tornado. Those crappy muddy brown clouds ruined the day. Once we left the park, we met cousins Jack and Geri for dinner at Vesuvios. I ate too much bread, and ended up bringing most of my dinner home. I will never learn and that's why I will always have an issue with my weight. So off to home we went after dinner and Bink, tired as she was, didn't want to go to bed just yet. She stayed up 'til nine-thirty or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment