Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday - April 9th


Of course it was hard getting Bink to wake up this morning due to the fact that she got to bed late last night, but I told her too bad, get out of bed and let's get with the program. I got her bathed, me showered, and all the stuff packed in the car and ready in less than forty-five minutes. Off to school we go, and me with my camera in tow as Bink's twos class was having their Easter Party today. Once we got there, I asked if I could stay and take photos and of course the teacher didn't mind. I also helped the aid for the day with stuff. They can always use extra hands on party days any way.

It was really cute when the Easter Bunny came in and the kids all got to sit in his lap and get a little container of bubbles to take home with them. They did some cute crafts and cards this day too, and the mom who aided organized their party. She brought homemade cupcakes and they dyed Easter eggs too. It impressed me that they did that as a craft and not one kid got dye in them or spilled anything. I said they, the aid, should get an award for that!

After class, Bink and I joined one of the little girls and her parents for lunch at one of the local diners. Of course both the girls were non-stop climbing, chattering, and wired from their party while the three of us tried to eat lunch amidst the chaos that those two little fluffs could cause.

After lunch Bink and I headed for the park while the other girl and her family went shopping in preparation of her birthday party that Bink is invited to this weekend. We stayed at the park for a few hours before I drug Bink home, changed her, then out the door we went again to go back to Cocos to pick up the canopy I won. From there we headed over to another park, but by the time I got there, Bink had fallen asleep. I'm glad she did because there wasn't hardly anyone there anyway. We headed on home and now she's napping on the couch. She'll get some play time later because I'm taking her to Chuck's karate school tonight so she can play in their play area and work off some excess energy there. :)

No comments: