We didn't do much of anything today. I did the dishes, the laundry, cleaned, die cut some things for her class on Thursday, watched cartoons, and generally we just hung out and played. Bink had a little bit of a meltdown around noon, so I held her and got her to sleep. She napped in my arms for over two hours while I caught up on my programs on DVR. I love fast forward. I can watch over six hours of tv in less than two hours this way. The weather hasn't been the best and I didn't want her to be out in it, but we did head out later in the day and went to the park for about forty-five minutes so Bink could play. She's been cooped up inside the house too much lately and I feel bad for her.
After the park, I tried to get her to eat. She is so picky and getting something healthy in her is a real chore. I'm hoping once summer comes and all the fresh fruits and veggies that will be available, she'll eat better. And because of her nap, she didn't go to bed until eleven o'clock. She was yelling that she wasn't tired, but I told her too bad, I was, and took her to bed with me. Chuck had to work late and wouldn't get home until almost one anyway. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment