We got up early for the first Easter Egg Hunt of the day. Bink had been invited by a little boy from her library group to go to it. It was at a farm in Pennsville and I must say it was well organized and lots of fun. The kids all had assigned colors and the little ones had helpers. Everyone got prizes, a flatbed tractor ride and some really terrific homemade goodies. We were there for a few hours before we had to leave and go to the hunt done by Chuck's karate school. That one was too funny because Bink walked by EVERY color except the pink eggs. She picked all of those up. I got some really nice photos of her this day. It was almost a shame to have to go to hockey after all of this fun, but let's be serious...I love hockey and couldn't wait to play and burn off some of those cookies I ate at the first egg hunt. ;-)
We dashed home and I packed up my stuff and went to the rink. Chuck and Bink didn't come because they were going to have lunch with his family. I was more than happy to go to the rink and watch a little of the White Lightnings game before we started ours.
Let's just say that this game ended up being one big shit pile. One of the refs was sick so they gave us some asswipe substitute that didn't know his ass from his brain. He let the other team constantly hit our players from behind. Some big fat bitch on that team crosschecked me in the back of the neck and I freaked. I was like 'what the f@@k!' I skated up to her and shoved her and asshole ref gives me two minutes. When I said what was with this f'ing bullshit, the dickwipe gives me a ten minute misconduct. I don't skate my ass off all year to have some asshole make me miss the third period because he doesn't give a shit about making the calls.
I'm so over the bad refs. They have this crappy double standard going on too. Guys can curse, spit, scream, hit, throw their sticks, whatever and the refs give them two minutes. In the women's league we're told we have to act like ladies and need to not curse. You know what I say to that. FUCK all of you assholes! Don't pull that ladies bullshit. What about the guys acting like gentlemen and being good sports? The boys teams are the ones that piss on the walls, stuff shirts in the toilets, leave their shit in there too, etc. And they get the bonus of doing whatever they want on the ice close to murder and we can't curse because we're 'ladies'? Go pound sand, eat shit, whatever. Pay more attention to the cheap shots you dorks and make the calls on them. I'm so tired of the hits from behind, the full checks, being kicked, and then getting a major call on me for cursing the jerks out that did it.
Needless to say the game was ruined for me, but thank God my team was able to get past this asshole crappy ref and still win. The score was 2-1 and no matter how much the ref interfered, we came out on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment