Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Tuesday - March 31st
I took Bink to school today. She was doing much better and I couldn't see keeping her home when she was breathing fine and not coughing. We went to the library afterwards, then headed home after that. I wanted to get her out of the wind so she wouldn't get sick again. We played some, and I got my hockey stuff ready for our game against our old team, the Delaware Bobcats. They were nice enough to agree to come and scrimmage our team, the Concord Flames, so that we didn't go two months without playing another team other than our other Gold squad. Playoffs are coming up this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that we kick some ass on Saturday so we can be in the Championship game on Sunday. I have confidence in our team that we can win it all if we all work our asses off and don't let up for a single moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment