Monday, March 16, 2009

Nationals are a-comin'!

Even though I don't play on a National bound team, I still get excited when this time of year rolls around. Two friends of mine will be playing together for the Storm-Lightning from the Massachusetts District in the Senior B Division. It'll be fun checking their team and seeing how they're doing. Good luck Steph and Anne! The Southeastern and Atlantic Districts are over. The two MAWHL teams in the SE District didn't make it and the two teams I wanted to win in the Atlantic didn't win. It would have made it more fun if they had won because then I'd know a ton of people going instead of only one or two from the other teams and I only know them through league e-mails. Oh well, it'll still be fun to see how teams from my old league do. Me on the other hand...I need to get into shape gear up for the UWHL playoffs which will be coming in a few weeks. I've gained three pounds and can feel every ounce of it. We have practice tonight so I will be a happy camper tonight to be back on the ice. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

And someone you know from the internet will be playing at the Senior C level.... ME! Yup, the Storm C team is also going to Nationals. I'm super-excited - hope we do well.