MAWHL playoffs begin today in Dale City, Virginia. I'm curious to see how the teams do. I hope someone lets me know the score because I hate being such a hockey geek and calling the rink there to see who did what.
We are officially no longer Comcast Cable customers. I'm bummed because I'll miss all the channels that DirectTV doesn't have. Most of all I'll miss all the hockey that I was getting. Comcast showed college, high school, AHL, and NHL games all the time. They have the Flyers. This sucks, but with the one year deal we got, we're paying half the amount that we were for cable and with me not working, that's what matters. It was weird not seeing the CW network in DirectTV, but with Hulu on the internet, I can watch Smallville there.
I ended up doing a ton of cleaning and on top of that my idiot self has been eating brownies. Did I say I needed to stop eating? I swear I am self destructive. I need to stop it NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment