Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday - March 14th

I went over to Mitch's to scrapbook. It was a nice time until my daughter Bink decided that she just HAD to have her bib, which of course I couldn't find. After forty-five minutes of searching the house and listening to her cry for the bib (her security blanket) I finally found it stuck to the inner coat of my jacket. Oy! She immediately calmed down. I finished packing my supplies up and headed home. At least I was able to get four layouts done or partially done. It better than what I can get finished at home with all of the things I have to do when I'm there.

I'm still nagging Chuck about playing spring hockey. He does a million things and spends money all over the place so I don't see why I can't have the funds to play spring league. I do more around the house and take care of Bink twenty-four seven so I deserve my time out playing hockey as far as Im concerned. I think he's being selfish and unreasonable. We have our tax refund check. I want the money to play and come hell or highwater, I'll get it! >:-(

No comments: