Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thursday - March 19th
Bink had school today and I finally headed on over to Weight Watchers to get my fat asses weighed. I'm at 159 lbs. right now. Considering I was at 162.5 lbs. last week, I guess I can count myself lucky. The problem is I was use to weighing around 156 to 157. Three or four pounds might not seem a lot to most people, but right now I feel like a big fat pile of goo. My jeans are fitting me. Before I had to wear a belt to keep them up. I have no one to blame but myself for this weight gain. All I seem to want to do is eat chocolate at a record rate and with hardly any hockey, walking on the treadmill and outside just isn't keep the weight off. I need to do something before I get so fat that I lose my lifetime member status. I can't afford to pay to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment