Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thursday - March 12th

Today I was aiding the 4's class again. I didn't know it, but they were combining the morning and afternoon classes today for their graduation photos. I think it's stupid to have graduation classes for kids that little, but I have to admit they did look cute in their little blue gowns, tassels, and mortarboards. Whoever invented that ugly, stupid headwear should be shot. It never stays on and looks stupid! Couldn't they have made a better cap or what? The kids were a bit peeved to have their normal schedules played around with, but they adjusted to it. I wish I would have known they were doing it so I could have brought my camera in and taken some relaxed photos of them getting ready for the real photos. Oh well. I'll make sure I get copies of their schedules next year when I aid. It made me sad to think I probably wouldn't ever see any of these kids again after they left this class. Most of them are in the Pennsville school district, so if we don't move there, I doubt I'll see them unless it's by chance at the local park. A few of the kids really made an impression on me. One girl named Emma is so smart. I can see this girl running a large company one day. She's soooo serious and meticulous. :) Of course later in the night Chuck went to karate so Bink and I spent the night together as always. I'm not going to wish for her to be older, but when she is, I won't say no to her having friends over to spend the night. She needs more than me to play with...and NO I am not having another kid. Besides the age difference now would be too much for them to have a lot in common as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: