I was up really early today and packed all my stuff for the crop in P-City. I couldn't wait to go. It's been a while since I've gotten to scrap all day and knowing that my cousin and aunt were going to be there made it even more fun.
Once I got there, I lugged all my crap in. I was going to make kits for today, but when Bink got sick that idea went out the window. I ended up bringing more than was necessary like I usually do. Bleh. I always bring a ton of Sizzix stuff with me just in case some of the other croppers need them. Those things are heavy. I need to Cricut. That's so much easier to bring than all those dies.
I only managed to make three layouts. Two one pagers and one two pager. And I made a get well card for my ex-borther-in-law who had surgery recently. Not bad considering I cut a bunch of little flowers and squares and had to glue them all on the pages. That stuff takes time. And there's lunch, looking at other peoples stuff and yakking.
I hope they do another crop soon. I really am far behind my scrapping.
After the crop was over, I went home and dropped all my stuff off and ended up talking to a hockey friend on the phone for a while. Then I met Chuck, Randy, and Bink for dinner at the Cracker Barrel. It was a very fattening day and a very fun one too!
Bonus of the day...we're supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight! YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment