Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring League Hockey

I can't remember if I posted my official horray, but I'm playing in the spring league at Aston now. I know there will be an uneven mix of teams in the division I'll play in. You'll have a B team or two, a mixed B/C and C/D mix all playing against one another. I come to spring league knowing there's a chance my team will get smoked every year, but I don't care. I get to play hockey for another two months and have fun! :) That only leaves the months of June and July to find some hockey to play. I'm hoping Aston or the Skate Zone in Philly will have women's open hockey again so I can at least go play a couple times a month there. Hopefully we'll be able to get a Grizzlies Reunion team in at the Summer Sizzler at Aston again. That was a fun time playing with everyone again and I'd like to do it every year if we could. We'll see what happens with that because it all depends on who can play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As soon as playoffs are done we will get the buggers on the other girls to get back on the ice for the Summer Sizzler.