I took Bink to school and was going to go walking in the park the entire time she was there, but once I got there I was like...nope. It was cold and damp. Not my idea of walking weather. So in the car I went and done the road I headed to the local Walmart. I go there too many times a week, but it's really the only place close to go shop. I ended up browsing the store for the hundredth time. I know the place like the back of my hand so it's pretty boring to say the least. I wish there was a mall down the road instead. At least that would give me some variety. I ended up getting some Easter things for Bink's pre-school class. All the parents make something for the kids when they have their little parties so I don't want to come empty handed. I also have to remember to die cut some butterflies for her Thursday class. That's their discussion topic of the day. :)
After picking Bink up from school, we headed to the Dollar Tree to get some more Easter stuff, then I bought her a Happy Meal and headed home. I made my own lunch from the remainder of my leftovers from Bugaboo. We ended up doing odds and ends at home and of course I did some laundry and cleaning. I got her dressed and ready for dance class and off we ran to that. I took my camera again and got some really cute photos of her and the other girls running around like little pieces of animated cotton candy.
After Chuck got home, I made a quick meal of spaghetti and fresh peppers and onions in the sauce and I headed out the door after that for a fifty minute walk around the neighborhood. I figured I had better get some exercise in before Chuck went to karate. Bink didn't want to eat dinner and was throwing a fit as I left the house. When I came home, she was fast asleep on the sofa when I came home. She stayed asleep the rest of the night. The poor thing was tuckered out from all that she did today. That's what she gets when she refuses to nap. It was good for me because while Chuck was at his class, I got to putz around on the computer the rest of the night doing some searches, e-mail, and checking my Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment