No school for the Bink today, no Weight Watchers for me. We had Bink at the hospital last night with a temperature of 102.7. Chuck yelled at me and questioned why I waited so long to check her temp. This was at 11:30 at night. I told him to shut the f' up. She wasn't hot when I lay her down to sleep, she was hot when I picked her up to go to bed. He pissed me off. I told him temperatures aren't on his work schedule and what would he have to yell about if she woke up at three in the morning with a fever. Dork.
So we took her to the ER. I had given her some Tylenol, but listening to the rules on the internet, I took her in. Of course her fever was down when we were waited on. They checked her over and said she has a slight ear infection and throat infection. She got antibiotics and we'll continue on her cough medicine and nebulizer.
Hopefully she'll be better soon. This sucks having her sick. The poor thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment